You've created your amazing new service or product, and now you're ready to market it. You need a digital marketing plan - but if you're unsure where to start, we've got a new 'Top Ten Tips' guide to help you build a successful strategy.
Briefly, this discusses:
- The importance of your website - the most critical marketing element, in effect your 'shop window', and why you should regularly review and refresh it;
- E-mail marketing campaigns, and how to get your voice heard in noisy, overcrowded inboxes;
- Video marketing, and its growing importance as an entertaining method of communication;
- Online advertising, pay-per-click, and the worthwhile investment it is if you want to be found at the top of the Google search engine or get placed in your target audience feeds on LinkedIn or Twitter (which you do);
- With over 2 billion users you can't afford to ignore social media. Its benefits include increasing website traffic, search ranking, brand awareness and customer retention;
- Content marketing, and the importance of thinking strategically about how all elements can work together effectively
- Webinars to help you interact with your target audience;
- Blogging to give your business a voice, and share your knowledge and expertise with a wider audience;
- 89% of internet users will search online before buying a product or service - SEO is vital to ensure you are found;
- Ensuring strong synergy through branding, messages and content, bringing all the digital elements together.